Join a dynamic international firm which is proud to stand out from the crowd by delivering quality legal and strategic business advice underpinned by innovation, accessibility, and collaboration.
With the opening of their modern offices located in Newcastle's Honeysuckle precinct, our client is moving into its next phase of growth and is seeking a Trust Officer to support this busy regional office.
This is the perfect role for someone with previous experience working with trust accounts and who can work independently to meet deadlines but needs the flexibility of part-time hours.
Key duties of the role include:
- Manage solicitors' trust accounts
- Creditor data entry and payments
- Organise and collect bank cheques
- Receipting payments and depositing into bank
- End-of-month billing
- Accounts Receivable & Payable
- Handle enquiries from clients and internal stakeholders as required.
To succeed in this position, you will possess:
- Experience working with trust accounts in a law firm or real estate
- Certificate in Bookkeeping, Finance or related field
- Proven ability in debt collection and accounts receivable
- Articulate communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, including accurate data entry
- Exceptional time management skills and the ability to juggle competing priorities
- Ability to work autonomously and stay motivated
- Professionalism and confidentiality
- A positive "can do" attitude to being an effective team member.
To register your interest please click "APPLY" and submit a current version of your CV and a covering letter addressing the criteria. Confidential discussions regarding this position can be directed to Kathy Lewis at peoplefusion on 02 4927 2007.