- Grow with an industry expert
- Family-owned culture
- Maternity leave cover 6-12 months
NCR is Newcastle's leading blind, curtain and shutter specialist, family owned and established in 1990. With a modern office and showroom located at Bennetts Green they are the first choice for residential and commercial customers in the Hunter Region.
NCR pride themselves on providing their customers with a great experience when choosing their window furnishings. They know that first impressions last and are an integral part of making sales and developing a loyal customer base. As a result, the team is seeking an exceptionally skilled Scheduling & Ordering Administration Officer to be a part of their success.
This is a maternity leave cover role for 6-12 months.
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- Previous experience in procurement, purchasing and stock control
- Experience in scheduling installation appointments
- The confidence to accept challenges and grow in the role
- High level of organisational and time management skills
- Excellent administration, document and computing skills
- A commitment to excellence, including superior attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite and computer skills (familiarity with Smartsheets will be a distinct advantage)
- Experience using a computer quoting system or be tech savvy to learn quickly
- Prior experience in window treatments/coverings desirable
- A current Driver's Licence.
Apply now with an up-to-date copy of your resume and a cover letter addressing the above criteria or call Kathy Lewis at peoplefusion on 02 4927 2007 for a confidential discussion.
Applications can be submitted through the 'Apply for this job' option below.