- 3 x temporary opportunities until mid-December
- Part time hours, 10.00 – 4.00 Monday to Friday!
- Competitive hourly rate + incentives!
Our client has been providing the education and care sector with educational toys and resources for over 40 years. The company prides itself on its reputation for delivering quality products and exceptional customer service.
Currently they are seeking 3 passionate sales / customer service professionals to form a project team whose goal will be to re-connect with and build on existing client relationships. Roles are temporary in nature, starting ASAP and going through until 15th December and hours will be 10.00am to 4.00pm Mon to Fri.
Responsibilities will include:
- Connecting with existing customer via outbound calls
- Ascertaining customer profiles and setting appropriate call cycles
- Identifying potential sales opportunities
- Data cleansing and maintaining accurate customer records
To be considered you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a sales and/or customer service environment
- Demonstrated aptitude for identifying and converting new business opportunities with existing customers
- Experience and understanding of business to business processes
- Experience selling a portfolio of products
Overall, we are seeking service oriented, solutions driven individuals who are genuinely excited to be a part of the success of this initiative. Full training and support throughout the assignment will be provided and an attractive hourly rate and additional incentives are on offer. This is a great opportunity to earn some extra cash before Christmas!!
To be considered please click "APPLY" or call Amy King on 49291666 for further information.