We are seeking expressions of interest from motivated, outgoing and responsible individuals with an interest in tourism and hospitality to join a casual pool of relief staff.
Reporting to the Park Manager, you will be responsible for the Front Office including Guest Services and Reservations. The successful candidates will be well presented, confident and have excellent time management skills. You should be self-motivated and have a passion for providing high levels of customer service.
We welcome applications from suitably experienced candidates with flexibility to work 9:00am to 5:00pm across a 7 day roster and who are willing to weekends, public holidays and during school holidays in and around the Port Stephens area.
Responsibilities will include:
- Providing efficient service for guest registration and departure
- Settling guest accounts, ensuring cashiering is accurate
- Maintaining accurate guest accounts
- Assisting with guest queries
- Attending to all incoming calls in a professional and polite manner
- Maintaining strict security procedures to ensure guest safety
- Booking of tours and advising on tourist activities and eateries
To be considered for these roles, you will possess the following:
- Previous experience working in a customer facing role
- Enthusiasm and a high level of professionalism
- Team focus but with the ability to work autonomously
- Sound knowledge of the local area
- Immaculate presentation
If you are a 'people person' who will deliver genuine hospitality and meet the above criteria, then please Apply Now. For more details call Amy King or Grant Maloney on 49291666