- Permanent part time job share opportunity 2 days per week, Monday & Tuesdays
- Thrive in a fast-paced, high volume customer-focussed environment
- Allow your corporate presentation and commercial acumen to shine in this unique role
Our client is a national, award-winning mid-tier accounting and business advisory firm with a diverse client base and access to a global network. Located in Newcastle's new CBD, enjoy easy access to public transport and new modern facilities which include surfboard racks, showers and a place to store your bike!
Due to business growth, the team are currently seeking an experienced Corporate Receptionist to work in a job share role, 2 days per week on Mondays and Tuesdays, with flexibility to backfill leave. The core objective of the role is to manage all inbound client enquiries either over the phone or face to face, in a high volume office.
As the Corporate Receptionist, your day to day will look like this:
- Answering, responding to and screening high volume phone calls
- Meet and greet clients upon arrival for meetings
- Providing a full range of administration and clerical support to the wider team
- Open and lock up of offices
- Providing assistance to the HR team as required and event support to the Marketing team
- Maintenance of all office and kitchen supplies
- Organisation of outgoing mail, deliveries and collections
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Demonstrated experience in a corporate administration or client facing role
- Experience working within a fast paced, high volume environment
- Excellent communication, stakeholder engagement and relationship building skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise, manage deadlines and time management
- Computer literacy and competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook
- Well organize and have a keen eye for detail
- Corporate presentation and commercial acumen
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced organisation with an energetic and close-knit team, with a competitive salary range for the right candidate.
To learn more please contact Jemma Hayes on 0249 272 024 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can apply by clicking "apply for this job" - please submit your CV and covering letter highlighting your skills for this role.