- Maternity leave
- Trendy Newcastle Location
- Prestige Financial Services Firm
Our client is a well known and respected firm who strive to provide high quality consultative to their clients by working with them to achieve their goals.
An exciting opportunity is now available for Administrative Assistant to fill a maternity leave position for approximately 9 months to Support three advisors within the financial sector.
Key roles and responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Answering incoming calls and emails
- Finding and collating latest research and information on companies (domestic and international)
- Working in accordance with compliance guidelines, company policies and procedures
- Portfolio preparation and distribution
- Preparation & maintenance of client documentation and files
- Coordinating the client review process to deliver the completed document to the client within predetermined deadlines
- General reception and housekeeping duties
To be successful in this role you will need:
- High level attention to detail
- Accurate data and numerical entry
- Great communication skills, both written and verbal
- Well organised and the ability to prioritise your tasks
- Intermediate computer skills
If you have a true passion for administration and believe you possess the necessary skills and traits for this role, please submit your application by clicking 'Apply Now' or contact Kathy Lewis at peoplefusion on 02 4929 1666.