The Northern NSW Westpac Rescue Helicopter Service is a not-for-profit organisation providing world class aeromedical, search and rescue services, free of charge to those in need 24/7. The Service has more than 40 years of proud history, and now operates from three bases in NSW (Tamworth, Belmont, Lismore) in addition to a Head Office and aircraft maintenance facility based in Broadmeadow NSW.
The Service is seeking to recruit an experienced Administration Assistant to provide a wide range of support to the Engineering Manager and Engineering team. This role will job share on a rotating five-day per fortnight roster, ideally Monday and Thursday one week and Monday, Tuesday, Thursday the next.
The key responsibilities and duties of the role include:
- Assist the Engineering Manager in the development and implementation of an annual leave plan for the Engineering team.
- Coordinate the engagement, travel and on boarding of contractors.
- Ensure rosters are up to date and coordinate the approval and submission of timesheets and payroll forms by required deadlines.
- Work with the SHEQ and Engineering team to coordinate safety meetings and activities and to ensure timely close out of reports.
- Create policies and procedures at the direction of management.
- Coordinate both internal and external meetings including developing agendas, minute taking and distribution, room bookings, catering and following up on actions.
- Produce, format and review a range of correspondence including letters, emails, presentations and reports.
- Perform a range of general administration duties including collating data and producing reports, filing, printing, binding.
- Maintain a range of accurate and up to date documents, databases and registers.
The successful candidate will demonstrate:
- Tertiary qualifications in administration
- Previous experience in an administration role (preferably in an engineering environment)
- Current NSW Driver Licence
- Precise attention to detail
- Excellent communication, time management and organisational skills.
Apply now providing a current CV and covering letter outlining your experience in accordance with the essentials stated above. Applications close Friday 19th October 2018. If you require further information a confidential discussion can be had with Sally Bartley on 02 4929 1666.
Due to operational demands calls and emails cannot be accepted at the WRHS Base.