Our client Capability Resources services 80% of mines across the Hunter region by providing equipment compliance services, training, and WHS services to key stakeholders in the industry. More recently, the business has grown to incorporate EZ Energy, an exciting new energy equipment offering for their valued clients. Priding themselves on providing first-class customer service, they are currently seeking an experienced Senior Administrator/Scheduler to join their team.
The Senior Administrator/Scheduler is responsible for coordinating and maintaining scheduling of projects for the Service team, including client liaison, managing diaries and schedules, and regular liaison with internal stakeholders. Whilst scheduling is the main responsibility for the role, the incumbent will also assist the Administration team and Operations Manager with additional duties including reception, accounts payable/receivable and payroll.
Day to day, the Senior Administrator/Scheduler duties include but won't be limited to:
- Create and maintain all service delivery schedules and workflow for the Service team while identifying and utilising employees and resources in the most effective manner.
- Client liaison via telephone and email in order to schedule, remind and follow up on appointments.
- Maintaining a strong relationship with key internal stakeholders to work collaboratively on service delivery workflows.
- Problem solve while being able to provide fast responses to any service delivery issues that may arise.
- Continual improvement by identifying opportunities to improve processes.
- Utilise scheduling software/platforms to generate agendas and reports for team members.
- Ensure company deadlines are met in the most efficient way possible.
- Schedule team coverage in order to ensure the company's best operations standards.
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate:
- A minimum of 10 years' experience as a Project Administrator/Scheduler/Allrounder
- Ability to work in fast paced with conflicting priorities environment
- Knowledge of earthmoving equipment and the mining industry
- Working knowledge of MYOB or Xero
- IT savvy with strong Excel skills
- A strong attention to detail
- Continual improvement mentality towards processes and procedures
- Strong problem-solving abilities with the ability to think outside the square
- Ability to manage time and conflicting deadlines within a fast-paced environment
- Good communication skills and able to effectively engage with internal stakeholders
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team environment
Applicants with a payroll and AP & AR who are able to hit the ground running with an enthusiastic approach to work are highly desired. In reward for your ability to introduce new ways of thinking into the business your commitment to the role, you will receive an attractive remuneration package and a supportive workplace culture.
To learn more please contact Jemma Hayes on 02 4927 2024 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can apply by clicking "apply for this job" - please submit your CV and covering letter highlighting your skills for this role.