- Energetic & Customer Focused
- Do you love reception?
- Permanent Opportunity
Our client, based in Thornton, is looking for a team player to manage their busy front desk.
They require an experienced Receptionist / Administrator to ensure efficient and professional services are provided to all client enquiries. This is an integral role that is responsible for delivering high quality communication to clients and team members.
You will ensure you are always one step ahead working in this fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for juggling competing priorities and exceeding the expectations of staff members and clients.
As the Receptionist you will:
- Manage a multi-line switchboard
- Provide assistance for all enquiries
- Meet and greet clients and confidently answer queries
- Maintain the tidy presentation of the office
- Banking and mail collection
- Provide administration support to the team as required
- Invoicing and accounts data entry into QuickBooks
As the successful candidate, you will have:
- Cert III in Business Administration or equivalent
- Intermediate skills in MS Word, Excel & Outlook
- Attention to detail
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Corporate presentation and a polite phone manner
- Previous experience in a similar role
This is an excellent opportunity to join an organisation where busy is the norm and the team you support is energetic and lively. If you feel that you have attention to detail, have exceptional organisational skills and want to be part of a well-established organisation then this is the position for you. To apply in the strictest of confidence for this role please click "APPLY NOW" to forward your resume or call Kathy Lewis 02 4929 1666 for additional information.