- Temporary role for an experienced Project Administrator
- Up to 6 months duration with immediate start available
- Provide administrative support for contracts and projects
Our Client in local government wants you to bring new ideas, new ways of thinking and better ways of doing things to work every day. They understand that life isn't all about work, so their culture is geared towards work-life balance and are proud to offer the broadest range of flexible work practice in local government in NSW.
They are currently seeking a temporary full time Project Administrator for up to 6 months to provide professional contracts administration and coordination, as well as project administration support as required for the delivery of a Capital Works Program.
Day to day you will be required to undertake the following duties:
- Support Project Managers in the production and preparation of project documentation, and in the administration of contracts
- Coordinate and manage daily work tasks such as the acknowledgement of enquiries and correspondences in accordance with Council's Customer Service Charter
- Manage corporate systems utilised by the Project Management Unit for recording project costings, progress, library and reporting to ensure that the integrity of the data is accurately and efficiently maintained
- Create online requisitions and carry out the associated goods receipting for projects and labour hire
The successful candidate will possess:
- Demonstrated experience in Project Administration
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office suite skills
- A high level of attention to detail and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Availability to commence immediately
To register your interest please click "APPLY" and submit a current version of your CV and a covering letter addressing the criteria. Confidential discussions regarding this position can be directed to Amy King on 02 4927 2004.