Following an amazing 21-year career at Orana Gardens, the current Facility Manager is following her next passion in life of natural therapies and now we need to fill her shoes…….and that is where you come in! But let us tell you more about the facility first.
This 125-bed facility, Orana Gardens, is located in the beautiful Central West of NSW. It offers a variety of aged care options including independent retirement living and all levels of residential aged care, respite and dementia services. Orana Gardens provides a relaxed, engaging setting where families are made to feel welcome and residents feel right at home!
The role & ideal candidate
You don't need to be an existing Facility Manager (although that is fine if you are!) as we are open to hearing from candidates who have a clinical background as an RN and the desire to lead a team.
The way we see it is that a Facility Manager, first and foremost, needs the drive, energy and enthusiasm required to provide outstanding consumer care to our residents and to lead a team to be proud of the important role they have in the lives of their consumers.
A little more about the role and experience required
Reporting to the CEO of the organisation, the Facility Manager we are seeking has the following skills and attributes:
- Working knowledge of the Aged Care Quality Standards and experience in review, improvement and ongoing management of how they are practically managed in a residential care environment
- Human resource management experience including developing performance plans, general understanding of EA negotiation, efficient rostering, WHS and risk management and developing and managing return-to-work programs
- Financial and budget management including appropriate levels of cost control and resource costs
- Working closely with your management team to assist in the formulation of development plans, management philosophy and operational policies and procedures for the overall care management
- Exceptional time management skills and an ability to juggle competing priorities daily
- Outstanding stakeholder relationships both internally and outside of the organisation.
Your desire to achieve outcomes in relation to modern best practice services to the residents as consumers will be rewarded through a highly competitive remuneration package. Relocation assistance is also available.
For a confidential discussion please contact Ali Kimmorley on 02 4927 2006. Alternatively, you can submit your resume with covering letter by clicking "apply for this job". Interviews will commence immediately and you are therefore encouraged to apply early.