- Connecting with existing client base
- Job security, stable brand, ongoing training
- Newcastle or Melbourne, full-time or part-time, Mon-Fri
Our client is a leading global specialist uniquely placed to providing customers with premium flooring solutions for residential and commercial applications. Known for their innovation and forward thinking, they have an extensive and loyal network of customers which include 1000's of architects, interior designers and builders.
We are seeking a motivated, passionate individual to join their collaborative sales team. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the primary purpose of this role is to generate new leads with existing database contacts via outbound telemarketing calls, update missing CRM fields, assist with inbound lead qualification and scheduling of lead F2F appointments for Business Development Managers.
This role is permanent and we are looking for someone for the long-term. We are open to exploring candidates looking for full-time or part-time hours, but ideally it is full-time. The role can either be based at their distribution hub in Rutherford, Newcastle or in their timber flooring showroom at West Melbourne.
Responsibilities will include:
- Lead qualification - outbound telemarketing calls from warm customer list
- Calling existing database contacts to encourage new lead opportunities - predominantly architects, designers and trade
- Booking F2F appointments for Business Development Managers
- Supporting the online chat facility
- Lead qualification - inbound email and website enquiries
To be considered you will have:
- Professional phone manner - confident and polished
- Strong communication skills with the ability to listen and ask questions
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years' experience in a sales/customer service environment with outbound phone sales
- Demonstrated experience for identifying and converting new business opportunities with existing customers
- Experience with a CRM essential and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- A courteous, corporate and professional manner
- Be interested in a secure role for longevity
Full training on product and communications will be provided with use of proven telescripts. This is a great opportunity if you love to be on the phone with a career advancement opportunities in the business.
We are interviewing ASAP and submitting candidates to our client. To be considered please click APPLY outlining why you are interested in the opportunity. For more information please call Wendy Donovan 02 4927 2015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org