- Connecting with existing client base
- Job security, stable brand, Mon-Fri hours
- Rutherford location, open to full-time or part-time
Our client is a leading global specialist uniquely placed to providing customers with premium flooring solutions for residential and commercial applications. Known for their innovation and forward thinking, they have an extensive and loyal network of customers which include 1000's of architects, interior designers and builders.
We are seeking a motivated, passionate individual to join their collaborative team at their distribution hub in Rutherford. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the primary purpose of this role is to generate new leads with existing database contacts via outbound telemarketing calls, update missing CRM fields, assist with inbound lead qualification and scheduling of lead F2F appointments for Business Development Managers.
This role is permanent and looking for someone for the long-term, and open to exploring candidates looking for full-time or potentially school hours or part-time combinations.
Responsibilities will include:
- Connecting with existing customer via outbound calls
- Ascertaining customer profiles and setting appropriate call cycles
- Identifying potential sales opportunities
- Supporting the online chat facility
- Data cleansing and maintaining accurate customer records on the CRM
To be considered you will have:
- Minimum of 2 years' experience within a sales and/or customer service environment ideal, with previous phone sales experience
- Demonstrated aptitude for identifying and converting new business opportunities with existing customers
- Experience and understanding of business to business processes
- Experience selling a portfolio of products
- A courteous, corporate and professional manner
- Experience with a CRM essential
Full training on product and communications will be provided with use of proven telescripts. This is a great opportunity if you love to be on the phone!
We are interviewing ASAP and submitting candidates to our client. To be considered please click APPLY outlining why you are interested in the opportunity. For more information please call Wendy Donovan 02 4927 2015.