- Step into a stable role in the growing Disability and Aged Care sector
- Supportive and close-knit team environment
- Flexible hours
Our client is a boutique specialist provider of disability and aged care services at home, enabling clients to live well at home in the Hunter Region and this could be your chance to join a fun, inclusive and customer-focused team environment in a very stable, growing industry.
About the role
We are currently looking for someone to join their team to have responsibility for the practical and efficient scheduling of care for clients. Reporting to the Team Leader you will be responsible for the "engine room" of the business by scheduling services for more than 200 clients, ensuring rosters are optimised and practically organised from a location perspective. A large part of this role will involve both carer and client contact, communicating changes over the phone and problem solving requiring a professional, "smiling", can-do personality.
Day-to-day, as the primary scheduler you will manage the following responsibilities:
- Rostering of carers efficiently to match the needs of the clients
- Managing changes in schedule
- Resolving roster challenges with carers and clients
- Communicating respectfully with carers and clients
- Periodic review of client rosters and carer rosters to ensure KPI's
- Communicating to the Team Leader when additional carers are required for certain geographic areas
- Providing after hours on-call support as part of a rotating roster
This will suit a person happy with changing schedules, with no day being the same and able to manage the workload of a high-volume schedule. We are looking for that real problem solver, having attention to detail with an efficiency and continuous improvement drive. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Experience in high volume, complex rostering involving multiple locations
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving ability
- Work and personal history that demonstrates personal values of respect, compassion and professionalism
- Client/patient service or frontline/retail/hospitality experience advantageous
- Aged care/community services/NDIS industry experience desirable but not essential
- Computer skills
Our client can offer you a very competitive salary, options for flexible hours and the option of flexi days.
How to apply
If you think you've got what it takes and it is time to move on and join a great team environment, then click APPLY. As part of this process you will be required to answer some additional screening questions. Please contact Wendy Donovan 0407 525 949 or Jemma Hayes 0433 554 910 for a discussion or position description. Interviews will be commencing ASAP.