NCR Blinds, Curtains and Shutters are the most trusted specialist in domestic and commercial blinds, curtains and shutters in Newcastle and the Hunter. They are a one stop shop for customers for everything blinds, curtains and shutters and they always offer first class service and solutions to their clients.
About the role
If customer service is your thing, then we want to hear from you!
We are looking for someone who has exceptional customer service skills and will delight customers at every interaction. The clientele at NCR are diverse so you need to be able to communicate with a wide variety of people and always be committed to amazing service and always be looking for solutions.
This position plays an integral role in the success of the business, providing high level administration and operational support, as well as delivering an exceptional customer experience by handling phone-based customer queries as well as liaising with clients in our showroom. The role includes customer service, reception and showroom sales and therefore a professional, genuine and bright personality and polished presentation is required.
To be successful in this role you will have a high level of initiative, display a strong desire help clients, and possess excellent customer service skills.
Day-to-day you will have the following primary responsibilities:
- Respond to all inbound phone and email enquiries
- Meet and liaise with clients in the showroom
- Assist with showroom sales
- Interact with clients to take orders, confirm installation, and manage invoices
- Assist with the preparation of job sheets and scheduling
- Follow up and manage quotes
- Process invoices in a timely and accurate manner using XERO system
- Perform other administration duties for the Operations Manager and broader team as required
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Proven customer service experience in a similar role
- Proven administrative experience
- Experience using databases including using XERO
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage competing demands
- Resourceful, with the ability to think quickly and provide appropriate resolution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Have an eye for colour and detail
This role is a fulltime role, working 9am - 5pm, Monday to Friday. Our client will offer you a competitive salary, a supportive team and a great work environment. They are a dedicated and progressive company and will help you to succeed in your new role.
How to apply
If you are keen and interested in this opportunity please click "apply for this job" to submit your covering letter and CV. Close date for applications will be midnight Sunday 25 April 2021.
For more information please contact Louise Mann at firstname.lastname@example.org or 02 4927 1666.