Our client, a well-established construction company in the Hunter Valley, is seeking a highly motivated and professional Management Accountant to join its growing team. This role is responsible for the analysis and reporting of financial activities reporting to the Group Financial Controller.
Duties for this role include but will not be limited to:
- Performance analysis, both operational and financial
- Preparation of month-end accounts
- Preparation and management of budgets/forecasts
- Assisting the divisional Financial Controller in the preparation of financial reporting packs distributed to the management team
- Developing and maintaining a strong working relationship with the Operations Managers and operational staff.
To be considered for this role it is essential that you possess the following:
- Minimum 1-2 years financial/management accounting experience
- Experience within a construction or manufacturing company utilising Businesscraft and proficient in Microsoft Excel
- CA/CPA qualification or working towards it
- High standards of customer service to external and internal stakeholders
- Demonstrated effective listening, verbal and written communication skills.
This is a great opportunity to join a highly respected organisation that provides exciting products of benefit to the community. If you are interested in this opportunity, click "APPLY" or call Sally Bartley on 02 4929 1666 for further information.