Do these core values appeal to you?
- Unbeatable customer service
- Make the next person's job easier
- Work harmoniously
If so keep reading!
Operating in the commercial, residential and industrial markets, our client is the largest installer of insulation in Australia. With 35 years in business, a strong focus on customer service and the understanding that people (customers, staff and contractors) are their most valuable assets, they truly are an employer of choice.
Due to retirement, an exceptional opportunity for a Contracting Supervisor has become available. This is a full time, permanent opportunity with immediate start for the right candidate! Reporting to the Branch Manager you will be responsible for the performance of the installation contracting teams, acting as a "go-to person" for the crews and facilitating communication between the installers and office teams to ensure the contracting operations run smoothly.
Duties will include:
- Ensuring installations are done in a timely manner, maintaining high quality standards
- Training and assessment for new installers
- Ensuring all contractors comply with all relevant tickets, insurances and background checks
- Ensure EH&S safety standards are met
- Resolve onsite issues with installers and contractors
- Oversee stock forecast
- General administrative duties to support job progress
To be considered you will require:
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Previous building industry experience
- Forklift license (preferred)
- Microsoft Outlook and SAPB1 experience (preferred)
- High level safety focus and understanding of building site safety requirements.
Competitive remuneration, tool of trade vehicle and onsite parking is on offer for this unique and exciting opportunity. If you have a passion for customer service, are naturally enthusiastic, love engaging with people and hold your integrity and strong work ethic in high regard then click "APPLY" now or call Amy King on 02 4929 1666 for a confidential discussion.