Join a modern firm which is clearly doing something right!
Established in 2010, Osborn Law continues to grow off the back of its fresh approach to providing legal services.
Clear about what they are best at (and the growing client base confirms it!), Osborn Law practices across commercial, property, estate planning, employment law, litigation and debt recovery, wills and probate. The Directors have built a solid and varied client base through their strong community focus.
After recent additions to their Commercial Law team, they are now seeking to appoint an additional Lawyer with 3-5 years PQE. This is a great opportunity for a talented Lawyer who has aspirations beyond what their current firm can cater to.
You will be a key member of the team, applying your drive, enthusiasm and expertise relevant to your experience from day one. Primarily, your focus will be commercial law and responsibilities will include:
- The sale and purchase of assets as well as mergers and acquisitions
- Supply agreements
- Assisting in the structuring and restructuring of corporate entities
- Drafting and negotiating commercial agreements including shareholders, business succession, unit holders and joint venture agreements.
To be considered, the experience we are seeking includes:
- A strong understanding of commercial and corporate law
- Be a lateral thinker
- Well-developed drafting skills
- Clear and precise communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
Osborn Law is located in the popular east end of Newcastle within a short walk to the nearby beach and cafes. It is a young, and market-leading practice, which has a strong mentoring and professional development culture, with Directors who genuinely believe there's more to life than work.
To register your interest please click "APPLY" and submit a current version of your CV and a covering letter addressing the criteria. Confidential discussions regarding this position can be directed to Ali Kimmorley of peoplefusion on 02 4927 2006.