- Enjoy flexible working conditions
- Mentor and support a Customer Care team
Bring your case management experience to life in this integral role in the management of CTP claims on behalf of Allianz. No two days are ever the same and you have the opportunity to challenge the status quo by generating efficient solutions. First, let's tell you more about Allianz……
Allianz is one of Australia's largest general insurers, employing over 4,300 people across Australia and New Zealand. With over 3 million customers and a 125 year history, the business offers a wide range of insurance packages to protect the things that are close to individuals. With a growing demand in the industry, our client is seeking a Case Reviewer to join the high performing and engaging team in the CTP claims department based at Charlestown.
About the Role
Working closely with the Team Leader of the CTP claims department, the Case Reviewer is responsible for developing and supporting a high-performance culture among the frontline team of Customer Care Consultants, through coaching their case management skills, and identifying areas of development within the team in order to improve operational efficiencies. Combined with ensuring the businesses' customer service charter and service standards are always met, you will also be responsible for collaborating with other departments such as Legal, Injury Management and Compliance to evaluate the effectiveness of current case management strategies.
Your CTP claims case management or common law background, along with a high level of analytical and accuracy skills, is the profile of our ideal candidate. In addition, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills:
- At least 2 years' experience in case management and investigation
- Experience working within a CTP or workers compensation environment
- Working knowledge of the Motor Accident Compensation Act 1999 and an understanding of the Motor Accident Injuries Act 2017
- Thorough understanding of NSW Common Law
- Advanced capabilities in record keeping, data entry and compliance
- Exposure to WPI and Liability assessments
- High level interpersonal skills to successfully engage with a diverse customer base
- The ability to prioritise and manage your time well while working autonomously
- Sound decision making skills
This position would also be a great opportunity for a Lawyer with 2-5 years CTP experience to move away from a legal practice environment into an inhouse CTP based role.
Allianz are known to be a fantastic employer! They take pride in providing a fun and supportive environment for their team, and the Charlestown team holds the #1 cultural rating for the organisation nationally! In addition to the positive culture, you will be rewarded with a flexible working environment, sustainable working hours that allow life outside of work and a highly competitive salary package.
This is a fantastic opportunity to gain experience within an international business. Click "APPLY" now or contact Grant Maloney or Ali Kimmorley on 02 4927 2021 for further information.