- Join a successful team that is focused on their values
- Collaborative and supportive working environment
- Centrally located in Newcastle's East End
About the Organisation
Established locally, NewSure has over 20 years' experience within the Insurance Broking industry. Since the year 2000, they have helped companies across the Hunter Region select the right insurance cover to protect their business risks. They are committed to building long-lasting relationships with their clients providing them with a range of Business and Personal insurance solutions. Their team of insurance professionals have a combined total of over 250 years' industry experience and are all located within their Newcastle office.
About the role
Do you like the thought of working within a fun and flexible workplace or being a part of a team that is supportive and willing to 'pitch in' where required to get the job done? If so, then read on!
We are looking for someone on a full-time basis that is customer driven and focused with a positive "can do" attitude!
As the Broker Assistant, you will be responsible for:
- Answering incoming queries from clients and external stakeholders
- Processing insurance renewals, remarketing & quoting policies and claim handling
- Actioning requests from clients such as upgrading covers and adding new vehicles to policy
- Creation and maintenance of all client files
- Accurate data entry
- General office administration
- You will have a minimum of 2 years' experience as a Broker Assistant within the General Insurance industry
- Tier 1 qualified or working towards
- Exceptional customer service skills with great attention to detail
- High-order organisational & communication skills (written, verbal and report-writing)
- Ability to work autonomously and effectively with the wider team
- Able to manage time and juggle conflicting priorities
- Familiar with Winbeat, Sunrise or similar system
- Self-motivated with an enhanced ability to work independently.
This opportunity will suit a motivated individual who is currently in a similar role or alternatively you may have left the industry and would love the opportunity to re-join. We would also be excited to hear from individuals who may have been busy raising a family and would love to return to a position of this nature. Flexibility may be available between 4 and 5 days per week.
NewSure offers stability, with many of their staff having long tenure within the business. They genuinely encourage collaboration and idea sharing so that together the business continues to go from strength to strength. If you are enthusiastic and driven, this could be the opportunity for you!
To learn more please contact Jemma Hayes on 4927 2024 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can apply by clicking "apply for this job" - please submit your CV and covering letter highlighting your skills for this role.