Do you want a role that provides you with flexibility? Are you an organised and efficient office administration support professional? Are you used to managing inbound calls and supporting a small office of professionals?
GCA Engineering Solutions are a Thornton based consultancy business, providing structural and civil engineering, design, project management and advisory services. They are a well respected small team of professionals who are looking for an office admin go-getter to help them manage inbound calls and manage the general office duties.
The role involves:
- taking incoming phone calls, directing enquiries to the correct team members, and taking detailed messages when needed
- assisting with monthly invoicing
- auditing and managing filing including electronic scanning
- managing the office supplies, banking and mail, and
- performing other administration duties for the team as required.
We are seeking someone with:
- a professional phone manner,
- proven strong administration skills, preferably in a stand alone role,
- strong experience in Microsoft suite with excellent skills in Microsoft Word
- great organisational skills, and
- the ability to identify opportunities for improvement and take initiative.
This permanent part-time opportunity, ideally working up to 5 hours a day over several days a week. The hours will be negotiable for the right candidate.
If you are interested in this opportunity please click "apply for this job" to submit your covering letter and CV.
For further information please contact Louise Mann at firstname.lastname@example.org
Close date for applications will be midnight Wednesday 31st March 2021.