- Coach and mentor a high performing team
- Contribute to the promotion of a healthy workplace culture
- Lead and manage the businesses administration function
Join a business that has over 25 years experience delivering excellence in service to its clients, the business has teams based in multiple offices throughout NSW and Victoria, with a large part of their business based in Newcastle. They believe that their people make the difference, being the most important asset and critical part to their brand in the marketplace. Their values are a true reflection of their commitment to their customers, community and one another.
The role of Administration Manager reports directly to the Commercial Manager and is responsible for the daily running and coordination of the administration team. This role will work closely with the team leaders in both Service and Administration to ensure a consistent approach. The role of Administration Manager evolves constantly and therefore the responsibilities and tasks listed are non-exhaustive.
The Administration Manager will be responsible for:
- Managing all daily activities of administration
- Driving the monthly administration cycle
- Developing people and building relationships
- Develop and maintain procedures and policies
- Monitor budgets
- Manage inductions and training registers
- Resource planning
- Business process improvements
To be consider for this role you will demonstrate:
- Project management and process improvement skills
- Ability to lead and promote a positive team environment
- Understanding the importance of customer relationships
- Strong organisation and time management skills
- Willingness to learn, develop and change
- Good written, oral communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience in leading a team coupled with strong leadership skills
- Demonstrable experience in providing high quality customer service
To learn more please contact Sally Bartley on 02 4929 1666 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can apply by clicking "apply for this job" - please submit your CV and covering letter highlighting your skills for this role. To download the success profile please click here. Applications close 14th of December 2020, panel interviews will be shortly after with a planned start date for mid-January 2021.