- 2 x contract roles for experienced Civil Designers
- Up to 12 months work available for the right candidates
- Competitive pay and rewards available
Our Client in local government wants you to bring new ideas, new ways of thinking and better ways of doing things to work every day. They understand that life isn't all about work, so their culture is geared towards work-life balance and are proud to offer the broadest range of flexible work practice in local government in NSW.
The team are currently looking for 2 x Civil Designers for up to 12 months who will be responsible for an integral component of delivering Council's road and stormwater drainage capital works.
Day to day you will be required to:
- Prepare engineering designs and complete other related preconstruction tasks
- Provide specialist technical services and advice to aid the completion of projects in consultation with other professional staff
- Maintain compliance with industry best practice, Work Health & Safety regulations, policies and procedures.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Tertiary qualifications in Civil/Structural design or Surveying
- At least 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role
- Proficiency using survey/design software including AUTOCAD, CIVILCAD and CIVIL 3D, Total stations and practical computer skills
- Experience in writing specifications, contract documentation and interpreting construction drawings
- Work Cover General Construction Induction accreditation
- Current C class drivers licence
The ideal candidate will be rewarded with the many benefits of working with this employer of choice.
To register your interest please click "APPLY" and submit a current version of your CV and a covering letter addressing the criteria. Confidential discussions regarding this position can be directed to Kathy Lewis of peoplefusion on 02 4927 2007.