Operating in the commercial, residential and industrial markets, our client is the largest installer of insulation in Australia. With 35 years in business, a strong focus on customer service and the understanding that people (customers, staff and contractors) are their most valuable assets, they truly are an employer of choice. Do these core values appeal to you?
- Unbeatable Customer Service
- Make the next person's job easier
- Work Harmoniously
If so keep reading!
An exciting opportunity has opened up for a Warehouse Supervisor/Installer Support person to join their team. This is a full time, permanent opportunity with immediate start for the right candidate! Reporting to the Branch Manager you will be responsible for day-to-day warehouse operations, supporting installers and to delivering exceptional customer service.
Duties will include:
- Ordering and receiving stock to the warehouse
- Ensuring stock is correctly logged in SAPB1 database
- Allocating and loading stock for installers
- Processing stock returns
- Ensure EH&S safety standards are met
- Customer liaison
- Manage maintenance of forklift and other equipment
- Basic rectification work and organising repairs when required
- Monthly stocktake
To be considered you will require:
- Exceptional customer service focus
- Previous building industry experience
- Forklift license
- SAPB1 experience (preferred)
- High level safety focus
If you have a passion for customer service and have a keen eye for details then click "APPLY" now or call Amy King on 49291666 for a confidential discussion.