- Can Do Attitude
- Team Player
- Modern Offices with a Great Culture
Our client, located in Newcastle CBD, is looking for a motivated and switched on administrator, that is interested in a career in the Financial Services industry. This role offers the opportunity to work alongside a highly successful team.
You will perform a wide range of support and client services to the team in an efficient and productive manner.
The main duties of the role are:
- Communicate and liaise with all external stakeholders in a professional manner.
- Database administration and document preparation
- Manage and reconcile petty cash
- Printing of documents, reports and correspondence including binding and presentation of same
- Meet & Greet clients as well as preparing and booking meeting rooms
- Reception relief
- Support the overall team to ensure that they can effectively perform their duties
To be successful you will have:
- High level of attention to detail
- 1 years' experience in an office environment
- professionally presented
- outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Touch typing and familiarity with MS Office Suite and Outlook would be an advantage
- Willingness to learn all aspects of the business and a positive attitude
If you are interested in a career in administration and to be provided with opportunities for ongoing training and development hit APPLY now or contact Kathy Lewis on 02 4929 1666 for a confidential discussion.