- Initial 6 month temp assignment with possible extension
- Immediate start required
- Attractive hourly rate
peoplefusion has the exciting opportunity of working with a dynamic and innovative organisation that operates within the coal mining industry in the Newcastle area. Newcastle Coal Infrastructure Group (NCIG) is driven by a strong, experienced and highly commercial management team, and employs people who are focused, team orientated and motivated in their careers. NCIG also fosters a culture of workplace health and safety and personal development. They are a true 'Best Practice' organisation.
The role & required experience
NCIG is currently seeking a passionate SharePoint Developer / Admin Project Expert with extensive experience working with Microsoft technologies and SharePoint. The initial temp assignment will be for 6 months with the possibility of extension. Working on a SharePoint migration project, you will be responsible for migrating multiple servers and applications to the cloud to assist in the developing of a new digital workspace.
Reporting to the Business System's Manager, we are seeking a tech savvy person to join the IT Team during this exciting time in the business' development. You will have a proven track record of managing or implementing a SharePoint system and demonstrate:
- Previous experience with administration of SharePoint O365
- Sound understanding of the underlying SharePoint information architecture
- The ability to migrate content from on premise servers to the Cloud
- Strong knowledge and experience in developing workflow and collaboration solutions
- A friendly and personable communication style which allows you to liaise with users for testing, training and support along with service providers and a range of stakeholders
- A knowledge of project planning for this type of system change would be highly regarded
- Experience with document management systems would be an advantage
- Relevant Tertiary qualifications will be highly regarded
It is essential that you be organised, have attention to detail and a drive to get on with the job. You will have solid support from the Business System's Manager and IT team to enable you to achieve the goals of this project. Combined with the opportunity to work with a professional, culture driven organisation, this is a rare role in the Newcastle area.
How to apply
If you are ready to take on this challenge and love the idea of working for a well-known and dynamic organisation, apply now or call Sare Simeonov on 02 4927 2010 for a confidential discussion.
Applicants are encouraged to apply promptly as the recruitment process will commence immediately.