- Finance and customer based industry
- Changing organisation
- Open and engaging culture
Our client is a leader in their industry with an enviable reputation. They promote an open and communicative culture to allow people to grow and challenge processes. You will be naturally inquisitive, push boundaries and enjoy being hands on in a team striving to deliver improved business intelligence.
With a great deal of system and process improvements coming over the next 18 months, your ability to adapt to change is critical. While initially very hands on in the collection and presentation of business analytics, the role will evolve with the system changes and be involved in the associated implementation projects.
Your background in preparing financial reports and results, particularly in the areas of budgeting, forecasting and month-end reporting will ensure you operate to the level required to support the Executive level.
The successful candidate will also demonstrate;
- Strong Excel skills and the ability to analyse large volumes of data analytics and create meaningful reports.
- Experience preparing financial reports with a high level of metrics used by the Executive and Board.
- Financial modelling skills which enable you to deliver guidance to Business Partners.
- Enthusiasm for change, getting on board and helping to drive improvements in the business.
- Strong desire to be part of a team that delivers and be enthused by being involved and having responsibility for the management reporting function of a large organisation.
- Experience with regulatory reporting and compliance.
- Previous experience in a large size organisation that required strong communication skills to engage and work across the business to collate information and provide reports to support management to make informed decisions.
While experience in a Finance Industry business would be advantageous, this role will suit someone with a strong analytics background and the desire to understand all aspects of a business to ensure delivery of accurate complex data. Candidates with systems change experience will be well regarded.
To be considered for this position, "apply now" or call Chris Anderson on 02 4929 1666 for a confidential discussion.
Application for this position close Thursday 23rd November 2017. The recruitment process will commence immediately for this role, applicants are encouraged to apply prior to the close date.