- State of the art premises
- Attractive base + excellent commission structure
- Quality leisure industry products
Jayco Newcastle is a multi-award winning dealer of caravans, motorhomes and camper trailers based at Heatherbrae. Their state of the art facility encompasses a large service and sales centre as well as a retail facility that offers their customers an enormous range of spare parts; the largest in NSW!
The opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and energetic Sales Specialist to join their team where you will work with customers to find a solution for their caravan, motorhome or camper trailer needs.
We are seeking applications from candidates who have:
- A professional customer focussed nature which includes going the extra mile, delivering on promises and the ability to adjust style to identify with a range of customers from various demographics.
- Self-motivating skills which enables you to be a strong team player who thrives under pressure and driven to exceed targets or KPI's.
- Demonstrated experience working in a dynamic, fast paced team environment.
- Technical and practical knowledge that enables you to easily learn new products and offer a range of solutions that best suit purchaser needs.
- Intermediate to Advanced computer skills.
- Experience with retail sales or equivalent will be highly regarded but not essential.
This position offers a rare opportunity to join a business completely focused on being ahead of the rest and delivering service levels that exceed expectations. You will be required to work an 11 day fortnight (including every second Saturday) as well as availability for camping and caravanning expos.
If you have a true passion for providing exceptional customer service whilst developing relationships and selling in a professional environment, apply now or call Wendy Donovan on 02 4927 2015 or email@example.com for a confidential discussion.
We are conducting interviews immediately, so we encourage to apply if you are interested in this opportunity.