Join a leading national not-for-profit organisation at an exciting time of transition and growth!
Our client provides support services to people with disability and children and young people in out of home care. It is currently transitioning toward a more innovative and proactive talent management approach and a stronger focus on workforce planning and branding.
As a Recruitment Specialist you will support the organisation in the following key result areas:
- Workforce/succession planning
- Employee value proposition
- Employee attraction
- Employee experience
- Sourcing and selection
- Staff & PWS safety
Reporting to the Head of Talent, key duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain a detailed understanding of the organisation's workforce demographics and future workforce composition
- Establish and maintain labour supply and demand planning, including forecast methods to underpin the development of talent plans
- Conduct research regarding the drivers of attraction, engagement and retention and the positioning of the organisation within the competitor landscape
- Design and implement targeted attraction campaigns to deliver workforce plans, immediate recruitment requirements and general positioning in the talent market for each recruitment portfolio
- Manage recruitment and selection activities and processes for non-frontline roles such as middle management, operations support roles, Finance Risk & Governance, P&C and Strategy & Policy roles
- Ensure that all recruitment and selection activities and processes meet minimum legislative, contractual and policy requirements
- Support a talent pipeline approach via the implementation of best practice/innovative methods and models for sourcing and selecting candidates to increase recruitment efficiency and effectiveness
- Examine competitor talent offerings and experiences and recommend and implement improvements
- Provide regular reporting and analysis of all recruitment functions to the organisation's Executive
- Positively promote a culture of health, safety and wellness within the organisation taking into account all legislative requirements.
To succeed in this role you will possess:
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in similar role
- Relevant degree qualification (post graduate desirable)
- Demonstrated track record in recruiting a variety of roles
- Demonstrated ability to implement talent management strategies which suit an organisations needs
- Extensive experience with progressive recruitment and talent management systems, approaches, technologies and methodologies
- Strong customer service orientation
- Demonstrated ability to work as a team
- Knowledge of the Human Services Sector (desirable)
- Ability to work in proactive and reactive modes.
An attractive remuneration package with the opportunity to access salary packaging is available to the candidate who not only demonstrates the relevant experience and skills but also a genuine commitment to our client's values of equality and delivering meaningful outcomes for people living with disability.
Apply now or contact Wendy Donovan on 02 4929 1666 for a confidential discussion.