Our client, PBE Rutherford, provides seamless mining and tunnelling solutions to companies throughout Australia. They are currently seeking the project management skills and expertise for a pipeline of projects based with clients throughout mining in NSW and Queensland. The projects extend mostly between 1-2 years and are relating to delivering turnkey substations and HV power upgrades to both new and existing mines.
The ideal Project Manager will be able to demonstrate experience and success in:
- The flawless execution of projects though diligently managing internal employees and external contractors
- Ensuring project scopes, timelines, budgets and reporting are well managed
- Measuring project performance through utilisation of relevant systems, tools and techniques
- Performing risk management to ensure all project stakeholders are working in a safe environment and both PBE and the site are adhering to legislative requirements
- Maintaining strong client relationships by way of consistent and effective communication
This role is one considered to be of a 'hands on' nature in terms of end to end project management and therefore a practical, well planned approach to project management would be ideal.
You may have been a trade qualified electrician who progressed your career into project management or be from an electrical engineering background.
This position requires commitment on a permanent full-time basis. You will also be required to manage projects from site and therefore your commitment to live within the vicinity of the projects across NSW or Qld will be essential. PBE are offering an excellent salary package, including super and motor vehicle as well as attractive allowances to cover living expenses when working away.
Confidential discussions regarding the position can be held with Ali Kimmorley or Warwick Bartley from peoplefusion on 024929 1666. Alternatively you can submit your application by clicking Apply.
You are required to have full working rights in Australia.