Newcastle CBD Location, fantastic workplace culture, work in a team where your contribution is truly valued! Our client is seeking a high-performance PA to provide efficient and enthusiastic administrative support to the GM of Services for approx. 12 months to cover maternity leave.
This position will suit an experienced Personal Assistant who can anticipate needs, who is unfazed by competing demands and who has polished communication skills and presentation. The role will evolve to support multiple executives during the term of engagement so the ability to adapt to a changing environment will be essential
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Diary management, including booking appointments and travel
- Efficient email and inbox management
- Assist with preparation of board reports and other reports as required
- Event co-ordination
- Setting meeting agendas, minute taking, and actioning follow-up tasks
- Process mail and maintain filing systems
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A minimum of 5 years' executive support experience
- A professional phone manner and attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills particular in the Microsoft suite
- A flexible attitude
- Enthusiasm and initiative
If you are interested in this unique opportunity to join a high performing organisation that truly values its employees click Apply Now or for a confidential discussion, please call Amy King on 02 4929 1666.