- Be part of a large vibrant team within a professional environment
- Seeking an experienced Payroll & HR Officer on a part-time basis
- Work in an environment that has a strong purpose, to help others
Our client is seeking an experienced Payroll & HR Officer to join their professional and friendly team. If you work best in an open plan working environment and enjoy helping people and collaborating with various parts of a business this role could be the new challenge you have been looking for. This opportunity is being offered as a part time, 30.4 hours per week, role.
The Payroll & HR Officer will be responsible for the following:
- Payroll processing and administration for 70 employees, including the calculation of pay adjustments, leave entitlements and termination payments
- Assist with Payroll and general HR queries on a day to day basis
- Assisting with monthly payroll and HR reporting, along with annual reconciliations and statutory audits
- Interpretation, application and advice on HR and payroll-related policies, procedures and employment contracts
- Ensuring all payroll and HR compliance documentation is stored in line with audit requirements
- Partnering with the Head of People and Culture on key HR activities, initiatives and projects, including contract renewal processes.
- Facilitating and implementing the end-to-end recruitment and selection process
- Communicating with internal and external stakeholders in a professional and timely manner and maintaining a strong client
To be considered for this role you will demonstrate:
- Relevant qualifications and demonstrated experience in a similar payroll and human resources
- Demonstrated customer service approach to payroll and HR
- High level interpersonal skills and the proven ability to build trust, rapport and cooperative working relationships at all
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a track record of operating with discretion and respect for confidentiality.
- Excellent organisational, administrative and time management skills including accuracy and strong attention to
- Proven ability to work independently and be a team player in a collaborative team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Word and
If you would like to be a part of a great team culture, enjoy challenges and are proactive in your approach this could be a great opportunity for you.
To learn more please contact Jemma Hayes on 02 4929 1666 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can apply by clicking "apply for this job" - please submit your CV and covering letter highlighting your skills for this role.