Havwoods is a leading global specialist uniquely placed to providing customers with premium flooring solutions for residential and commercial applications. Known for their innovation and forward thinking, they have an extensive and loyal network of customers which include 1000's of architects, interior designers and builders.
We are seeking a motivated, passionate individual to join their collaborative team at their distribution hub in Rutherford. Reporting to the Sales Manager, the primary purpose of this role is to generate and develop leads from the existing database and to progress and convert warm leads into sales.
Responsibilities will include:
- Calling existing database contacts to encourage new lead opportunities - predominantly architects, designers and trade
- Answering and qualifying inbound calls with a warm and friendly phone manner
- Following up and progressing existing pipeline opportunities over the phone
- Proactive identification of new customer leads for reoccurring opportunities
- Conversion of sales leads to sales
- Provide advice and guidance on product selection to customers
- Product knowledge to provide a solution to our customers flooring design aspirations
- Generation of quotations to customers
To be considered you will have:
- Professional phone manner - confident and polished
- Strong communication skills with the ability to listen and ask questions
- Ideally a minimum of 2 years' experience in a sales/customer service environment with outbound phone sales success
- Demonstrated experience for identifying and converting new business opportunities with existing customers
- Experience with a CRM essential and proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be helpful, polite and act with confidence and integrity
Full training on product and communications will be provided with use of proven telescripts. This is a great opportunity if you love to be on the phone kicking goals. Salary with attractive commission on offer, as well as being part of the Havwoods growing environment with long term career opportunities.
We are interviewing immediately and submitting candidates to our client. To be considered please click APPLY outlining why you are interested in the opportunity. For more information please call Wendy Donovan 02 4927 2015 or email firstname.lastname@example.org