Our client is seeking an energetic and hard-working Office Manager with strong accounts experience to join their team and play an integral part in the ongoing success of the growing business.
Ideally you will be from a retail background with an understanding of stock/unit costing and reporting. In this role you will be responsible for the processing of accounts payable and receivable, stock control, PAYG and BAS, bank reconciliations, assisting with the preparation of end of month and year-end as well as data administration.
We are looking for someone who takes pride in their efficiency and who enjoys being busy.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- Minimum 3-5 years' experience in a similar position
- Excellent accounts and administration skills with a high attention to detail
- Intermediate to advanced working knowledge of Microsoft Office and experience with an ERP system
- Excellent customer service and communication skills - both written and verbal
- Ability to prioritise workload, work autonomously and problem solve effectively
- A willingness to take on new challenges.
This is a permanent full time position to start as soon as possible. If you are interested in this exciting opportunity click Apply for this job to send your resume and cover letter or for a confidential discussion please call Danielle Muller on 02 4929 1666.