- Specialist Family Law firm
- Varied and rewarding role with generous remuneration $60-$70K + super
- Great team culture
Our client is a specialist Family Law firm with a great story to tell: long-term staff retention, a flat structure (even the boss answers the phone!) and a compassionate approach to clients' needs.
Based in Newcastle's CBD, they are seeking an experienced Legal Secretary to join their busy team on a full-time basis.
As Legal Secretary you will be adept at anticipating needs and enjoy taking initiative. You will have the ability to work independently but not at the expense of a collaborative team environment. It goes without saying that discretion and maturity are a must, and that your communication skills are second to none.
Most importantly, you will be passionate about providing exceptional service to the firm's clients.
To succeed in this role you will have:
- A minimum of three years' experience as a Legal Secretary, preferably including family law
- Experience drafting and preparing court documents
- Proficiency in the full Microsoft Office suite
- The ability to develop rapport with clients whilst maintaining a professional attitude
- Strong organisational skills, the ability to multi-task and prioritise a constantly changing workload
- Experience with Legal Practice software (ideally LEAP)
- An understanding of Federal Circuit Court and Family Court processes (advantageous).
To learn more about our client's story and how this could be the right role for you, contact Ali Kimmorley on 02 4927 2006 for a confidential discussion, or click "Apply for this job" and upload a cover letter and current CV.