Our client, one of the largest locally-owned and managed insurance brokerages in Australia, is seeking an Internal Insurance Broker to work out of their busy Newcastle office. This role is responsible for assisting the Account Broker in servicing a portfolio of clients and offers the opportunity to work alongside highly successful individuals from whom you can learn and gain invaluable experience.
- Assist in the claims process to ensure client satisfaction with the process
- Assist in managing the renewal process including liaison with underwriters
- Administration of proposals, invoicing, claims management and compliance
Essential to your successful application will be a genuine desire to build a career in broking along with the following:
- Degree qualification in Business, Commerce or equivalent
- ASIC Tier I Accreditation / Diploma in Financial Services (Insurance Broking) or willing to work towards qualification
- Experience working with insurance products and systems
- Proven experience in a role which requires delivering to deadlines with client service standards
- Articulate and professional spoken and written communication style
- Intermediate - Advanced MS Excel skills
We would love to speak to you about this opportunity! Amy King can be contacted in confidence on 02 4929 1666. Applications can be submitted through the 'Apply for this job' option below.