- Represent a global premium brand in timber flooring
- Ensure a seamless installation for your customers
- Obtain more autonomy in a newly created role
With 40 years of experience and showrooms and partners in various countries around the world, our client is a global premium timber flooring company. They are now looking to expand their Sydney sales team with a newly formed, critical sales installation role. Due to continued growth and commitment to improving the customer experience we are looking to recruit an Installation Sales Consultant in order to ensure seamless client delivery.
This role will be a crucial link between our client, the prospective customer, and the subcontracted installer to facilitate the sales process for installation measure up, site preparations and quote. Your role will involve practical onsite inspection to ensure all preparation conditions have been reviewed with a focus on the customer's design vision and installation experience, right through to sign-off stage.
Additionally, the focus will be for you to build relationships with a growing network of residential builders on the road to increase awareness of our client's installation services with a view to them referring clients. This will help in building a personal brand within the building and construction industry along with developers, architects and related industry groups.
The role will be predominately out on the road, with occasional visits to the Sydney CBD showroom and potential travel north for Central Coast or Newcastle customers on the odd occasion. Using a dedicated company vehicle fitted out with sample displays, it will enable you to consult with customers conveniently in order to confirm product selection.
Key performance measures include:
- Customer conversion for installation enquiries
- Builder engagement and installation referrals
- Response times to installation quote and site assessments
- Customer centric feedback received for services
- Accurate record keeping and input
The type of person we are looking for:
A passion for sales is required along with personable strengths in maintaining key relationships, professionalism and effective communication skills.
- Previous sales and territory management experience in high-end home building products
- A trade, technical or construction background desirable
- The ability to multi-task and handle consistent workflow independently, good time management skills and discipline
- A strong influencer with the ability to engage at levels particularly high-net worth clientele
- The ability to act quickly with a commercial understanding
- Initiative, enthusiasm and a commitment to providing solutions for your customers in line with the company's core value and family culture
An attractive salary and bonus are on offer for the right candidate, along with ongoing support, training and career advancement opportunities in a growing business.
If this role sounds like your next challenge, then our client can offer you a competitive salary and a long-term career. Contact Wendy Donovan or Sare Simeonov for a confidential discussion on 02 4929 1666 or email@example.com for an information pack.
Apply now and submit a current version of your CV and a covering letter addressing the criteria.