- Be part of an entrepreneurial culture
- 5,000 employees in Australia, and a growing global footprint
- Be an enterprise wide contributor
This is not your average Finance Manager role, because this is not your average manufacturing company!
Our client is a true visionary on the world stage, with an agile, entrepreneurial culture that promotes sustainability and the technology of the future. With more than 5,000 employees in Australia, and a growing global footprint, the company is at the forefront of many nation-building infrastructure projects.
As a division Finance Manager, based in Newcastle, you will provide an enterprise-wide perspective on the business, recognise performance patterns and interpret the impact on execution and earnings growth. Importantly, you will be a trusted business partner to internal stakeholders and the link between your division and the national and international arms of the company.
A forward-thinking attitude matched with exceptional communication skills is key!
The overarching role responsibilities include:
- Planning and results
- Risk management
- Growth and portfolio
- Treasury, cash and funding
- People and culture
- Governance, operations and reporting
- Safety, health and environment
- Team management and development.
To be the expert in the role that our client is seeking, you will have:
- Bachelor Degree in either accounting or finance with a CPA/CA/CFA designation
- Strong PC skills including Excel (pivot tables), PowerPoint, SAP and Microsoft Suite
- 7+ years of relevant finance or accounting experience
- Significant experience in data analysis, budgeting, modelling and forecasting
- Solid experience in information systems, dashboards and monitoring performance
- Strong communication skills (oral & written) including influencing skills and the ability to establish effective working relationships with a variety of people at different levels both internally and externally
- The ability to work independently to organise and prioritise demands, handle multiple complex tasks simultaneously, set and meet deadlines and follow-through within a fast-paced environment with multiple and competing demands.
Previous experience in the manufacturing industry is not essential if you can successfully demonstrate how you would apply your skills, commercial smarts and can-do attitude to the role.
Prior to applying, please visit https://www.peoplefusion.com.au/finance-manager to find out more information on the role. Applications must include a current CV and covering letter addressing the above criteria and be received no later than COB 11th of January 2019.