Curious about trying out a new industry or business that has caught your eye but hesitant to commit to a permanent role? A temp role will very quickly give you insight into the way a business operates, its company culture and what your potential role might look like long term.
With quite a number of organisations based in Newcastle/Hunter looking to bolster their business from a financial perspective after the effects of COVID, this has resulted numerous opportunities within the finance sector. If you are a graduate, self-taught, have previous experience or a seasoned professional, we would love to speak with you and find out how we can help you in your next step forward.
At any given time, we could be recruiting for Number Ninjas across the various positions below:
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Payroll Officer
- Finance Officer
- Financial Controller
- Accountants: Financial, Cost & Management
- Assistant Accountants
To join our team of Fusers you will be equipped with:
- A minimum of 2-5 years of experience in relevant discipline
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills with exposure across a broad range of accounting software platforms such as: MYOB, Xero, SAP, Oracle, Green Tree and QuickBooks.
- Excellent communication skills and corporate presentation
- Availability to commence immediately.
- Excellent initiative with a proactive approach
- High-volume end-to-end payroll and/ or accounts payable and receivables
Temping provides an opportunity to build your CV and keep income coming in while taking the time to be selective about your next long-term position. It is also often the case that temp work leads to an offer of permanent employment, so it can be a great way to 'get a foot in the door'!
Click "APPLY" to register your interest including a cover letter outlining the style of roles you would like to be considered for. For further information please call Monique on 49291666.