Operating across 5 locations in NSW, our client is seeking the expertise of a Facilities Manager on a contract basis for 3 months (full-time) to approximately 6 months (part-time) to assist in developing and implementing facilities, procurement and small works programs across the organisation.
Within the contract period, we hope to achieve the following outcomes:
- Implementation of asset management system including reporting dashboards
- Facilities management strategic and operational plan
- Development and roll out of a strategic procurement plan
- Creation of a contract and leasing register
- Development of a small works contract
- Concurrently plan and manage the facilities projects during the contract period
- Recommendations of an organisational structure and resources to manage facilities and works programs ongoing
In addition to the technical expertise of facilities management, we are seeking an individual who can demonstrate their ability to work with a diverse range of stakeholders to communicate change and cement new procedures and systems moving forward. Well developed writing skills are essential as well.
The contract role is within an excellent team environment and one where you will feel your contribution makes a difference to the outcomes the organisation can achieve.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Ali Kimmorley or Kathy Lewis on 02 4929 1666. Applications can be made by clicking Apply. Interviews for the position will commence immediately, therefore applications are encouraged early.