Our client is a well-known mid-tier national chartered firm. This is a rare role where you will have all the support offered by a large team while working on a secondment basis to a small number of clients. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to make a move from a chartered role to a commercial role and still have access to all the efficiencies, support and processes provided by a large firm.
Responsible for the end-to-end processing of the finance function for some well-known businesses, attention to detail and ability to identify areas that require more information, will come naturally to you. You will also prepare and present reports to the management of each of the businesses.
Being the first point of contact monitoring the accounts inbox, engaging with vendors and taking ownership of enquiries, your communication style will be professional and genuine. You will be able to ask the right questions, identify issues and correct them with minimal supervision.
To be considered for this position, it is essential that you:
- Be qualified with a relevant Accounting or Finance degree
- Have experience managing the end-to-end finance process for various commercial businesses
- A chartered background or minimum two years in a commercial finance role
- Are confident in your communication style and have a knack for asking the right questions
- Can work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- This is a great opportunity to transition from a purely chartered role to a more commercially focused role where you will be involved with quality clients.
- You will have the opportunity to build your broader commercial skills while maintaining access to a mid-tier firm.
To be considered for this role apply now or call Chris Anderson for more information or a confidential discussion on 02 4927 2010.