- Marketing and fundraising
- National charity
- Fast paced, high impact role
Are you looking for your next professional challenge and a career that is rewarding in every way?
Join Breast Cancer Trials, a world-leading breast cancer research charity, in the key role of Community Fundraising Coordinator. Based in Newcastle, but with a national focus, this is an exciting opportunity to use your marketing flair to develop and implement engaging campaigns that will generate income and drive community support.
Our ideal candidate will be an innovative, ideas-driven person who will challenge the status quo. If you're a marketing maven with a passion for writing and a keen analytical mind, then we'd love to hear from you.
In this role you will work closely with the Community Fundraising Manager to develop marketing and communication plans, having full responsibility for campaigns from planning and strategy, through to implementation, analysis and reporting.
You will also manage other essential components of the community fundraising program including conversion and retention activities such as liaison with supporters through various communication channels (i.e. phone, email and mail) and representing the organisation at supporter fundraising events where required.
- Tertiary qualifications in a relevant field such as marketing, communications, business or equivalent demonstrable relevant experience and skills.
- Demonstrable high-level computer skills including the full Microsoft Office suite and internet communications in a Windows environment.
- Strong interpersonal skills and proven ability to build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills including strategic planning and reporting.
- Proven high-level organisational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- An enthusiastic and creative approach to special events and other fundraising initiatives.
- Highly motivated with an enthusiastic approach to problem solving.
- Ability to maintain high work standards with minimal supervision.
- Understanding of the importance of confidentiality and collection and use of personal information under the Australian Privacy Principles.
- Previous experience in marketing or communications.
- Previous experience in a fundraising environment.
- Previous experience in MailChimp.
- Previous experience in Sprout Social.
- Previous experience in the Raisers Edge fundraising software.
Breast Cancer Trials offer a competitive compensation package (including salary packaging benefits exclusive to the health charity sector) and other generous employment conditions (including support of ongoing investment in professional development and training). If you are looking for a unique opportunity to join a highly respected not-for-profit organisation please apply today.
To apply for this rewarding position please click 'Apply' and forward a current CV and covering letter addressing the above-mentioned criteria, or alternatively contact Wendy Donovan on 02 4927 2009 to discuss the position further. Due to the Xmas period, applications will remain open until COB Monday 28th January 2019. To receive an information pack prior to sending through your application, please email Wendy Donovan at email@example.com.