Located in the popular east end of Newcastle within a short walk to the nearby beach and cafes, Osborn Law pride themselves on providing practical legal solutions to their clients with timely and straight forward legal advice. Their fresh approach is driving significant growth and they are now seeking a Commercial Lawyer to join their dynamic team.
Clear about what they are best at (and the growing client base confirms it!), Osborn Law practices across commercial, property, estate planning, employment law, litigation and debt recovery, wills and probate. The Directors have built a solid and varied client base through their strong community focus.
After recent additions to their Commercial Law team, we now have an opportunity to appoint another Lawyer with 4-8 years PQE. This is a superb opportunity for a Lawyer who may not be satisfied in their current firm or who recognises the great lifestyle opportunities that Newcastle offers.
You will be a key member of the team, applying your drive, enthusiasm and expertise relevant to your experience from day one. Primarily, your focus will be commercial law and responsibilities will include:
- The sale and purchase of assets as well as mergers and acquisitions
- Supply agreements
- Assisting in the structuring and restructuring of corporate entities
- Drafting and negotiating commercial agreements including shareholders, business succession, unit holders and joint venture agreements.
To be considered, the experience we are seeking includes:
- A strong understanding of commercial and corporate law
- Be a lateral thinker
- Well-developed drafting skills
- Clear and precise communication skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
We know it's been said before, but this firm truly offers a friendly, supportive work environment, mentoring and professional development and a genuine appreciation that there's more to life than work!
To register your interest please click "APPLY" and submit a current version of your CV and a covering letter addressing the criteria. Confidential discussions regarding this position can be directed to Ali Kimmorley of peoplefusion on 02 4927 2006.