- ASX-listed company
- Attractive salary and incentive scheme
- Future growth potential
Our client is focused on being innovative, agile and working as a team to make the impossible, possible. ASX listed, the Group provides customised end-to-end supply chain solutions to a diverse range of industries in Australia and New Zealand. The business has around 3,800 employees and offers opportunity for growth and promotion both nationally and internationally.
The Commercial Analyst will be responsible for a range of duties to add value to the Finance team and deliver improved financial results for several business units.
The key functions include:
- Assist with the tender preparation and submission process in a time constrained environment, including developing suitable financial modelling and engaging with relevant stakeholders to ensure business goals are achieved
- Analysis of the business and the cost structures that underpin operations
- Developing and analysing continuous improvement opportunities
- Undertaking detailed financial modelling and analysis to determine profitability of existing and new business opportunities
- Development of periodic customer reporting to assist business stakeholders.
The successful candidate will hold a relevant degree in Finance, Accounting or Commerce, ideally with CA or CPA and demonstrate:
- 4+ years business experience in a commercial/industrial environment
- Demonstrated experience in providing financial and analytical support within a listed or large company
- Specific industry experience (ideally)
- Exceptional Excel, modelling, and commercial analysis skills
- Demonstrated experience in executing financial and operational performance analysis and reports
- Advanced to Expert skills in Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and other Microsoft applications
- Communication skills which allow you to build relationships with a range of internal and external stakeholders.
Candidates from a Management Accounting background are also encouraged to apply if you are seeking a role that focuses more on financial analysis and reporting.
To be considered for this opportunity, apply now with your resume and cover letter or call Chris Anderson on 02 4927 2010 for a confidential discussion.
Applications for this position close on Tuesday 11th September 2018. Applicants are encouraged to apply early as the recruitment process will commence immediately.