Genesis Research Services is a unique, private, multi-service clinical research facility in Broadmeadow, Newcastle. Genesis provides services to Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Clinical Research Organisations, and clinical researchers through a dedicated team of professionals.
A Clinical Trial Coordinator (CTC) is sought to join our team, to cover for a relief maternity leave position for 15 months. The position would best suit an individual who already has clinical trials or research experience but we would also be interested in speaking to candidates with a nursing background who may enjoy a change into clinical trials and research.
As a CTC, you will be responsible for:
- Clinical trial participant recruitment;
- HREC submissions;
- Scheduling and conducting research tasks;
- Managing clinical trial logistics and data collection activities, and
- Providing operational status reports.
Communication with clinical research stakeholders is a vitally important part of the role, so excellent relationship management skills are required. Precision is critical and your well-developed clinical and assessment skills should be complimented by the ability to maintain high quality documentation.
The CTC role requires strong project management skills as you will be working in an environment with several competing priorities and recruitment targets. It is important that you are a highly motivated individual that can proactively manage your workload and work effectively under pressure.
Qualifications, attributes and experience we are seeking include:
- Degree qualified in nursing, pharmacy or suitable equivalent (Endorsed EN may be considered);
- Working knowledge of wound care and drug management;
- Strong communication and organisation skills;
- High level interpersonal skills and proven ability to work strategically with key stakeholders in a research environment;
- Highly developed project planning, coordination, organisation and time management skills and ability to meet recruitment targets;
- High level computing skills, including databases, clinical trial electronic data entry, word processing and spreadsheets;
- Previous experience working with research participants and
- Previous experience in clinical trials would be very highly regarded
Although not essential, previous experience in sponsored pharmaceutical or medical device clinical trials would be an advantage, as would experience managing rheumatology, pain and dermatology studies including joint assessment.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Ali Kimmorley of peoplefusion on 0249 291666 or email email@example.com to request the position description. Applications are encouraged immediately as interviews will commence promptly. Please provide cover letter and resume and click Apply.
Applicants are required to be a permanent resident of Australia.