Genesis Research Services is a unique, private, multi-service clinical research company in Broadmeadow, Newcastle. Genesis Research provides Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Clinical Research Organisations, and clinical researchers with a dedicated team of professionals and a purpose-built facility designed around the needs and requirements for conducting clinical trials. Genesis Research also provides specialist proficiency for trial supporting services that are aimed at attaining trial and investigator development. A Clinical Trial Coordinator (CTC) is sought to join our team, to assist in conducting clinical trials across various indications.
As a CTC, you will be responsible for clinical trial participant recruitment, HREC submissions, scheduling and conducting research tasks, managing clinical trial logistics and data collection activities, and providing operational status reports. Communication with clinical research stakeholders is a vitally important part of the role, so excellent relationship management skills are needed. Precision is critical and your well-developed clinical and assessment skills should be complimented by the ability to maintain high quality documentation.
The CTC role requires strong project management skills as you will be working in an environment with several competing priorities and recruitment targets. It is important that you are a highly motivated individual that can proactively manage your workload and work effectively under pressure.
Qualifications, attributes and experience we are seeking include:
- Degree qualified in nursing;
- Competent pathology and phlebotomy skills;
- Strong communication and organisation skills;
- High level interpersonal skills and proven ability to work strategically with key stakeholders in a research environment;
- Highly developed project planning, coordination, organisation and time management skills and ability to meet recruitment targets;
- High level computing skills, including databases, clinical trial electronic data entry, word processing and spreadsheets; and
- Previous experience in clinical trials would be very highly regarded
Although not essential, previous experience in sponsored pharmaceutical or medical device clinical trials would be an advantage, as would experience managing rheumatology, pain and dermatology studies including joint assessment.
Confidential enquiries can be made to Ali Kimmorley of peoplefusion on 0421 697428. Applications are encouraged immediately as interviews will commence promptly. Please provide cover letter and resume and click Apply.