- Exciting opportunity to join an industry leader!
- Friendly and rewarding culture
- Full-time position
Our client is a national, award-winning mid-tier accounting and business advisory firm with a diverse client base and access to a global network. Located in Newcastle's new CBD, enjoy easy access to public transport and new modern facilities which include surfboard racks, showers and a place to store your bike! Currently there is an opportunity for a professional Client Service Officer with a can do attitude to join their team.
In this role you will:
- Perform a wide range of client service and support tasks for the advisers
- Communicate and liaise with clients, dealer group, accountants, solicitors, banks, fund managers and insurance companies as required in a professional manner which gets results
- Maintain the internal business database
- Implementation of SOA and initial actions for new clients, including preparation of all necessary paperwork, monitoring through to completion and full integration across systems
- Assist with the implementation and management of client review reports and outcomes.
- Undertake relevant product training, keeping up to date with industry updates and changes as they occur.
- Preparation of letters, reports, documents and information for provision to clients and stakeholders to a high standard.
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience in Xplan Financial management system
- 3-5 years' experience in a similar role
- Strong interpersonal, organisational and communication skills
- Mature and confident approach with the ability to work autonomously
- Excellent attention to detail and superior administration skills
This is an excellent opportunity to join a fast-paced organisation with an energetic and close-knit team, with a competitive salary range for the right candidate. To learn more please contact Kathy Lewis on 0407 394 552 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, you can apply by clicking "apply for this job" - please submit your CV and covering letter highlighting your skills for this role.