Are you a natural problem solver with accounts payable experience?
We are looking for an accounts payable whiz, someone with great customer service skills and who has great attention to detail, for a client management consultant role.
Our client is a plan manager for NDIS users and their providers. This full-time role is an addition to their high performing and growing team.
The role supports NDIS clients track and manage their budgets, invoices, and approvals.
The day-to-day responsibilities will include:
- Responding to all inbound phone and email enquiries, providing excellent customer service to NDIS users and their providers
- Accurately inputting and cross-checking information into systems used to track NDIS plans
- Communicating clearly and concisely, both verbally and in writing, with users and their providers about fund balances and plan rollovers
- Troubleshooting and resolving plan funding and invoice problems, providing both excellent customer service and appropriate resolution for users and providers
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Proven accounts payable experience
- Proven strong customer service experience and interpersonal skills
- Strong experience using systems and databases, with excellent MS word and excel skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage competing demands
- Agile, resourceful and ability to think quickly and provide appropriate resolution
- Able to work on multiple tasks with a very high level of accuracy and with great attention to detail
- A self starter with initiative and the desire to own the role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with a clear, concise and empathetic approach to dealing with clients
- Experience in and knowledge of NDIS, and the claiming rules will be highly regarded but is not essential
Our client will offer you a competitive salary, a supportive team environment and flexible work options. This role will initially be based in their Warners Bay office with the option to be based from home or a combination of working from the office and from home in the future, with the technology to support you in your role.
How to apply
If you are interested click "apply for this job" to submit your covering letter and CV.
Enquiries can be directed to email@example.com or 02 4929 1666.