Our client is a people orientated and trauma Informed organisation who offer a world class proven program as well as other support to survivors of childhood trauma throughout the world. Their residential programs empowers people to heal from their trauma they also offer counselling in their Newcastle office and training for health professionals. Their founder is handing over the administration and development of the organisation to concentrate on training, they require a Business Manager to ensure they have future sustainability to continue to deliver great services to more people in need.
The role scope
The person will be an altruistic self-motivated person who wants to make a difference and can be committed long term to helping a small charity organise their workload effectively to support the growth and ensure the organisations work reaches further into the broader community.
The Business Manager will lead the continued evolution of the organisation's services, including support coordination, one-on-one support and centre-based activities offered at their retreat in Cessnock and Newcastle office. In this role, you will be given the autonomy to utilise your business innovation skills to develop an optimum mix of service offerings.
Additionally, you will provide direction, leadership, and support to build credible administration, marketing and customer service processes that support internal stakeholders who deliver workshops and counselling services. Through team collaboration you will be able to ensure consistent, cost effective and service-based delivery. Your people skills, business acumen and positive "can do" outlook is the DNA of our desired Business Manager.
The experience we are seeking
- Success in planning, managing, and implementing fresh ideas that have transformed a business within a client customer service setting
- Minimum 5 years' administration experience
- Competent financial management with ability to report on financial outcomes of programs and services
- Confident at building and managing key stakeholder referral relationships with associated organisations and key people
- Well-developed self-management and organisational skills including the ability to influence and lead semi-autonomous teams
- A willingness to wear many business operations hats and not be perturbed
- Experience in thriving in a dynamic ever-changing environment
To apply for this rewarding position please click 'Apply' and forward a current CV and covering letter addressing the above-mentioned criteria. Further information relating to the position can be obtained from Sally Bartley of peoplefusion after the 11th of January 2021. Applications close 26th of January 2021.