Our client, a well-established transport and logistics company with operations in road, rail and warehousing is seeking a diligent Accounts Receivable Officer to join its busy team. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment and possess a strong willingness to learn from the on-the-job training.
Reporting to the Accounts Receivable Supervisor, this position will be responsible for ensuring accuracy and efficiency of operations, processing and monitoring incoming payments, and securing revenue by verifying and posting receipts.
In this role, typical duties include:
- Process invoicing and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures
- Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted
- Facilitate payment of invoices, send bill reminders and contacting clients
- Verify discrepancies and resolve clients' billing issues
- Data entry into operating spreadsheets and accounting software
- Administration duties as required.
To succeed in this role you will possess:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in an accounts receivable role
- Hands-on experience with accounting software and the ability to pick up new systems quickly
- Strong relationship building skills for internal and external stakeholders
- High degree of accuracy and well-developed time management skills
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in Business Administration/Accounts will be highly regarded.
If you have an eagle eye for detail, with a positive and customer-orientated approach, please send your resume and covering letter to peoplefusion by clicking APPLY now, or for a confidential discussion, please call Danielle Muller on 02 4929 1666.